Play Now Online

Máte nějaké speciální triky či tipy na ulehčení či vylepšení hraní, toto je ta správná sekce

Play Now Online

Příspěvekod Dingbest » 07 dub 2021, 08:19

This season, your character's name is Junior, and he is the son of a former NBA player. You start in high school and can play one of 10 accredited schools before reaching the NBA. I'd expect to NBA 2K Coins see a departure or at least a separation of the narrative from the routine MyPlayer mill, but it appears we're sticking with the same formula.

The Neighborhood is now called 2K Beach, so cosmetically, it'll look a whole lot different. Beyond that, I would not anticipate any significant differences besides maybe a few new patrons for the very same kinds of events which were in NBA 2K20. This has become the lifeblood of the manner, much to my chagrin, however you may not the overall impact and genius behind the idea. I still sometimes marvel in the hoops world 2K has generated and their imprint on the culture through the neighborhood.

I would have loved to find some type of championship or league-setup performance, but that wasn't discussed prior launch. Individuals who also enjoy the internet team-up competitive scene will still live here. If you looked at all of the modes throughout the board and attempted to gauge which one is going to observe the many noticeable improvements, I would expect it to become MyTeam.

The Seasons concept which converts the way to a live service is intriguing. Additionally, the weekend events called MyTeam Limited are a step in the right direction when it comes to a more organized encounter. There is also the newest and mysterious Dark Matter term that could refer to a higher-level gem card or power-ups for Buy MT 2K21 gamers on your collection. In any case, 2K users who intend on upgrading to next-gen or are only MyTeam junkies will likely feel that the most functioned of all of the 2K sub-communities.
Dingbest
Nový člen
Nový člen

Simoleony: 15
Jméno na Originu: simcity

Zpět na Tipy & triky

Vlastní