Bazén?

Vložte své videa, která pobaví či poučí

Bazén?

Příspěvekod notforfloo » 22 led 2014, 18:17

To mě dostává :)
CPU TYPE: Intel® Core™ i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz SYSTEM MEMORY: 8.5 GB VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M 4.24 GB RESOLUTION: 1366x768 HARD DISK: 179.94 GB (SSD) DOWNLOAD SPEED: 2.49 MB/s (19.9 mbps)

SimCity fórum na Facebooku
notforfloo
Administrátor
Administrátor

Simoleony: 255
Jméno na Originu: notforfloo

Re: Bazén?

Příspěvekod nirasa » 22 led 2014, 23:43

Ha ... to je fakt krásné :-D
Procesor AMD X2 - 3,11 GHz, RAM 4GB, ssd 256GB. nVidia GeForce 9800GTX+. Monitor 1680x1050. Dualboot Windows 7 a Xubuntu studio 14.04, speciální vydání pro audio a video. Download/upload: 42.388 Mbit/1.926 Mbit
Kanál na YouTube.
nirasa
Aktivní člen
Aktivní člen

Simoleony: 185
Jméno na Originu: nirasa

Příspěvekod Siegraine » 23 led 2014, 00:29

lol....jak tam tie autá skáču nie?...lool...konec toto
Tahle vež je skvelá!

Návod "Leave™" -> Ako opustiť nechcené mesto

CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 3,2GHz GPU: Ati Sapphire HD 5670 512MB GDDR5 LowProfile RAM: 3GB HDD: 125GB / 256GB
Resolution: 1366x768 Down/Up: 30 / 4 Mbps
Siegraine
Aktivní člen
Aktivní člen

Bydliště: Vež OmegaCo, druhé bytové patro stredne bohatej vrstvy, byt číslo 785AB
Simoleony: 253
Jméno na Originu: MystoganFT

Příspěvekod Krvezbrote » 23 led 2014, 08:16

Tak to musím zkusit! :D
Hraji sice nepravidelně dle množství práce, ale vždy rád. ;)
Krvezbrote
Zabydlený člen
Zabydlený člen

Simoleony: 80
Jméno na Originu: Krve

Příspěvekod melanie » 24 srp 2014, 15:18

To se mi taky jednou stalo :D ale tvoje video je za moc :D
melanie
Poznávající člen
Poznávající člen

Simoleony: 28
Jméno na Originu: AdBronka

Příspěvekod voiweuht » 02 črc 2018, 01:45

We all know exactly what you are considering: however it is winter season! It is chilly as well as yucky away! You know what ?C all of us reside in Brand new Britain. We are sturdy. There is nothing such as outdoors within the winter season. As well as all of us think that performing some thing even if it is difficult or even you do not wish to enables you to much better.

Making possibilities in order to accept winter season as well as stay/get match is actually, vital particularly for those who tend to be conquering difficulties (which, perhaps truly consists of just about everybody. ) Thanks greatly for those you need to do to create such things as this particular feasible. This means a great deal towards the neighborhood. inch -Anonymous

"If absolutely nothing otherwise, I acquired away as well as strolled a minimum of the kilometer each day, even though We had been performing operates within for that truly cruddy times. Therefore many thanks for that inspiration in order to stroll in order to my personal city middle to obtain chores carried out rather than generating, in order to pack upward properly within the rainfall and nike training shoes obtain available and also to www.nickfootwears.com maintain the concentrate on becoming bodily to have an whole 30 days. It had been excellent. inch -Lori Utes.

"I believed my personal day at North park might provide me personally a couple of days associated with the sunshine operating throughout the problem. Regrettably, North park just provided me personally generating rainfall as well as thirty cheap nike shoes outlet mph blowing wind! I acquired outdoors with regard to my personal operates regardless of the actual problems. inch -Erik They would.

"This had been this kind of amazing problem. We registered foreseeing which in some way, I possibly could discover a way in order to eke away the kilometer or even two upon my personal non-running times, however believed 'no method might I actually do 3 kilometers each day ?C which was such as carrying out a 5k EACH DAY. Nicely, nike shoes We amazed personally as well as my hubby after i rapidly grew to become connected, as well as ultimately, hardly ever do 'only' 3 kilometers per day. This required lots of creativeness to obtain the period, and several associated with my personal kilometers occurred through the night, at nighttime, however basically discovered absolutely nothing otherwise, We right now realize that presently there genuinely is actually a method to discover a way to find the kilometers within. Regardless of exactly how poor the elements (and genuinely, it had been not really a poor The month of january whatsoever! ), or even exactly what time or even evening We had been available, I usually were left with the grin upon my personal encounter, thankful to become outdoors. inch -Carol D.
voiweuht
Nový člen
Nový člen

Simoleony: 8
Jméno na Originu: voiweuht

Zpět na Videa

Vlastní